Wear & Care
Each piece of jewelry is carefully handcrafted in our design studio on Long Island, New York. There are natural variations in stones that occur and make each piece unique.
As with any jewelry, please take care when wearing. To prolong the quality of each piece, we suggest the following:
- Fine jewelry should be kept away from water. It should never be worn in the shower, in the pool, or at the beach.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals (such as perfume, lotions, soaps, hand sanitizer and washes) because they can eat away at precious metals.
- Take off jewelry when doing cooking and cleaning.
- Put on jewelry after you have applied all cosmetics, perfumes, lotions, and hairspray.
- Keep jewelry in a cool and dry area away from moisture (i.e. not a bathroom).
- Use a soft, dry cloth to wipe pieces clean after wearing.
- Remove at night before sleeping.
If your product encounters large amounts of water, colors of metals may be altered. With normal wear, some changes in coloration may occur due to oils in the skin. If you have any issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting a small business!